» Conference President
Prof. Dr. Kiymet Tunca Çalıyurt, CPA, CFE,
Founding Partner, Herme Consulting, Trakya Technopark
Prof. Çalıyurt graduated from the Beşiktaş Atatük High School (1986) and Faculty of Business Administration at Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey (2000). Her Masters (1992) and Ph.D. degrees are on the Accounting and Finance Programme (2002) from the Social Graduate School, Marmara University under the supervision of Prof.Dr.Osman Altug.
She has worked as an auditor in Horwath Auditing Company Istanbul Office, a manager in McDonalds and finance staff in Singapore Airlines. After vast experience in the private sector, he has started to work in academia.
Her research interests are in accounting, auditing, fraud, social responsibility, corporate governance, finance, and business ethics, with a special interest in airline management, NGOs, women rights in business. She has been a visiting researcher at the aviation department in Concordia University John Molson Business School in 2001, Accounting Department at Massachusetts University Amherst Business School in 2014 and 2018.
Prof. Çalıyurt is the founder of the International Group on Governance, Fraud, Ethics and Social Responsibility (IGonGFE&SR) which was founded in 2009. In 2009, she also founded the International Women and Business Group (IWBG), which organizes global, annual conferences. Kiymet has published papers, book chapters, and books both nationally and internationally on fraud, social responsibility, ethics in accounting/finance/aviation disciplines in Springer and Routledge. She is a regular speaker at the International Economic Crime Symposium at Jesus College, Cambridge University.
Prof Çalıyurt is book series editor in Springer entitled "Accounting, Finance, Sustainability, Governance & Fraud: Theory and Application", and another book series editor in Routledge entitled "Women and Sustainable Business".
Some of her book titles:
- Emerging Fraud (with Sam Idowu),
- Corporate Governance: An International Perspective (with Sam Idowu),
- Women and Sustainability in Business: A Global Perspective,
- Sustainability, and Management: An International Perspective (with Ulku Yuksel),
- Globalization and Social Responsibility (with David Crowther),
- Regulations and Applications of Ethics in Business Practice (with Dr. Jiang Bian),
- Ethics and Sustainability in Accounting and Finance, Volume I.
She is acting as a member in the editorial board;
- Journal of Financial Crime,
- Social Responsibility Journal,
- International Journal of Law and Management,
- Journal of Money Laundering Control.
Bu içerik 04.02.2019 tarihinde yayınlandı ve toplam 588 kez okundu.